Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Hello.
This is my first blog post. I don't know exactly what I plan on doing with this blog, most likely a jumble of different things. And if you're reading this, hooray.

Anyway the blogosphere seemed like an interesting environment that I haven't gotten involved in yet, so now I'm here. Some of what you'll read will be reprints of things I write on my facebook Notes page or my website, www.antechron.com.

I enjoy getting comments on what I write so if you have something to say, edits to make or strong disagreements, please feel free to tell me what you're thinking, even if I don't know who in the world you are. You may hate what I write, or you may choose like some to not hate what I write.

Either way, I am at least as interesting as the other people out there blogging, so here I am.

2 comments:

  1. Here's to new creative endeavourers!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you take requests? I would love to hear your thoughts on the bill recently passed in Arizona, making it "illegal" to be an illegal immigrant...

    ReplyDelete